Heather, a well-known travel agent and tour guide, made a wish for the New Year. She shared interesting offers for different places where people can spend their holidays and New Year efficiently.
Heather says: I look forward to him in 2023 and hope to help more of you tick off destinations off your to-do list while making memories with friends and family. ”
She said she was personally very lucky to travel to some great destinations in 2022. The highlight was seeing her family’s faces as she drove out of Nairobi airport where she saw giraffes and zebras in the wild. She has experienced bush breakfasts next to Kaba pools in the Masai Mara National Reserve and snorkeling in the Caribbean during her recent visit to St Kitts and Nevis.
“Whether you’re looking for a luxury escape to paradise, a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, or just a few days exploring a new city in 2023, we’d love to hear from you soon so we can help you plan and book your next vacation. I’m looking forward to it,” added Heather.
Here is an overview of different places where people can spend their New Years and holidays.
All Inclusive Maldives From £1,999
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is a rustic resort in Maldives. Dip your feet in the Indian Ocean or wander through the island’s jungle-like interior to feel like you’ve arrived on a castaway island.
The atmosphere here is simple, traditional and naturally beautiful, offering tropical relaxation, spas, a selection of both land and water sports, a dive center and a selection of optional tours for explorers. you.
Sip a cocktail on the sand-to-toe bar terrace and watch the sunset before heading to the restaurant for dinner. Their specialty is fresh seafood, serving catch of the day from local islands.
Adaaran Club Ranalhi – 3.5*
- Flights from London Gatwick with Qatar Airways
- 7 nights in a standard room
- all inclusive
- speed boat transfer
- From £1,999 per person
- Based on a selected date of May 2023.
- Up to 30% discount
- Overwater bungalow upgrades from £639 per person
- regional departure
- Dublin From £1,999pp
- Manchester from £2,029 per person
- Edinburgh from £2,169pp
Cruise or rail? Why not do both! This vacation is packed with spectacular scenery and unforgettable experiences that are on every traveler’s to-do list. Beginning with an iconic Rocky Mountaineer journey through the picturesque Canadian Rockies and ending with a cruise to Alaska, this vacation will be unforgettable.
- International flights from the UK
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- 2-Day Rocky Mountaineer Journey with SilverLeaf Service*
- Breakfast and lunch on board the train every day
- Includes Rocky Mountaineer transfers and gratuities
- Transfer from Lake Louise Hotel to Banff Hotel
- Transfer from Banff hotel to Calgary airport
- 7 Nights to Alaska, Full Board, Celebrity Cruise in Onboard Cabin, Gratuities, Classic Beverage Package, Wi-Fi for up to 2 People Included
- Complimentary Rail Upgrade – Book by 31 January 2023
- Share a stateroom and save up to 75% off your second guest cruise. Plus, when two people share her 7-night Alaska cruise, you’ll earn $200 on board credit per cabin.
- Subject to T&C and price changes
- 14 nights 15 days
- Departure May 19, 2023
- Total price (including return flights from London Heathrow on Air Canada economy class) from £4,581 per person
- Extras For Flights From Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow And Edinburgh From £100pp
- Deposits from £918pp