CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) – Northeast Ohio businesses will be closed Friday due to an impending winter storm.
The storm is set to occur from the second half of December 22nd to the first half of December 23rd.
Winter weather includes single-digit and sub-zero temperatures throughout northeastern Ohio.
reminder: Minimize your time outdoors to avoid exposure to the winter elements.
Below is a list of all businesses that will be closed due to weather on December 23rd. will be updated.
- All County Office Buildings Except Essential Employees
- Garfield Heights Senior Center
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Cleveland Public Library
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District Office and Sports Games
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Heights City Hall
- Cove Community Center – Lakewood
- Children’s Achievement Center – Camp Cheerful River Rock Program
- Achievement Center for Children Highland Hills
- Achievement Center for Children Westlake
- All Akron-Summit County Public Library locations
- Akron Zoo
- Wild Winter Lights have also been canceled
- Chapel – Akron
- All Lorain Public Library System locations
- Portage County Administration Building
- Ohio means work
- Portage County Record Center
This is a developing story. Return to 19 News for updates.
Copyright 2022 WOIO. All rights reserved.