The new update adds 4 new cars to the game. Among them is the Red Bull X2019, with a special livery for the 25th anniversary of Gran Turismo, which will be given to all players for free. Additionally, this patch adds the Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta race track to the game, as well as many new events to celebrate the anniversary. Players can also expect two new extras on his menu at the Cafe.
Coming back to our anniversary content, we’re adding new limited-time themes to the game’s main menu and world map. During this period, players will have access to the Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary World Final Monaco Demo Event. It’s a recreation of Gran Turismo 7’s eSports tournament, where you can enter and race for 1 million in-game credits. The event has his two main modes, the Manufacturers Cup and the Nations Cup.
The game also includes a new Audience Gift campaign that gives players the chance to predict the winner of the next Gran Turismo 7 esports tournament, and each correct guess will receive 1 million in-game credits.
Below are the full patch notes for Gran Turismo 7 update 1.26.
- BMW M2 Competition ’18
- Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth ’87 (available in ‘Used Cars’);
- Nissan Silvia K’s Aero (S14) ’96 (available in ‘Used Cars’);
- Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary (Available between November 24th and January 3rd from the “Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary” banner on the top right of the world map.)
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- In commemoration of the 25th anniversary of the birth of the Gran Turismo series, numerous events and special themed maps have been added.
- Added a new Museum section for DS Automobiles for Europe (France).
- A new function “Car Assessment Service” has been added. “Car Assessment Service” appears after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (“Championship: World GT Series”) and seeing the ending.
- Bonus menu No.12 “Collection: Renault” (collector level 31 or higher)
- Bonus menu No.13 “Collection: Nissan Skyline GT-R” (collector level 40 or higher)
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- racing turbo sports car
- American FR Challenge 550
- Gr.1 prototype series
- Brands Hatch
- European FR Challenge 550
- Willow Springs Raceway
- Historic Sports Car Masters
- “Road Atlanta” and “Illumination” locations have been added as curated features for Scapes.
- 23 new paint colors have been added to the Real Car Paint section of the Paint Shop.
- Qualifying and grid start features have been added to the lobby.
- A new “Popular Users” category[発見]Added to the section.
- A list of players who have liked or reposted user-generated content can now be viewed in the content details section.
- Christmas songs have been added to the music track list.
- Handbrake controllers can now be calibrated with [Options] > [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings].
- The THRUSTMASTER® T-GT’s push button dial race function can be accessed by[その他のボタン]can now be selected and set. [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings] screen.
- on the bottom left of the Fanatec® GT DD Pro[その他のボタン]You can now set the race function to the control stick button of Fanatec® GT DD Pro by selecting . [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings] screen.
physics simulation model
- Adjusted initial downforce values for the following cars:
- Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda ’19
- Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ’19
- Fixed an issue where options such as the tire menu were not displayed during pit stop if “Show Race Information” was set to “Off” in Display Settings.
- The ‘Content Type’ functionality has been changed from a drop-down menu to a button. The same applies to the gallery function of “My Page”.
- The position of the penalty line has been adjusted for the following tracks:
- Deep Forest Raceway – Reverse
- Trial Mountain Circuit – Reverse
- Trial Mountain braking areas have been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue that caused rain sound effects to play incorrectly in replays.
- Adjusted engine sounds for certain vehicles.
- Fixed various text localization issues.
Next: New Witcher 3 Trailer Reveals Next-Gen Features