– After not practicing all week, Keisean Nixon started the game with a 105-yard kickoff return touchdown in the first quarter. he is due. His first-time score put the Packers in a 7-3 lead, and Matt his Lafleur team never lost again.
– The Packers continued their takeout spree against Kirk Cousins and the Vikings a total of four or more times. A total of 12 games were played.
– The Safetys made all three of Cousins’ interceptions. Darnell Savage returned 75 yards for the score.
– Running Aaron Jones had 111 rushing yards on 14 carries. This was his first 100-yard rushing game since Week 10 and his fifth of the 2022 season. Jones also ran over 1,000 rushing yards during the contest.
– The Packers held Justin Jefferson to 15 yards and 1 catch on 5 targets. Cousins said he was intercepted twice while targeting Jefferson.
– AJ Dillon scored a touchdown in five straight games.
– Mason Crosby has two field goal attempts, including a player 56 yards off the crossbar ending the first half.
– The Packers went 7-for-12 on third downs in the red zone and 2-for-3 on touchdowns.
– No turnovers for the Packers for the fourth time this season.
– Robert Tonyan finds his second end zone in 2022. His 52 receiving his yards is his second-most in a game this season.
– The Packers had a total of eight quarterback hits, including multiples from Justin Hollins, Jalan Reid and Kingsley Enagbare, as well as two sacks for Cousins.