There are few feelings better than coming home at the end of the day and being greeted by your four-legged friend.
CLICK TO GET KURT’S CYBERGUY NEWSLETTER WITH QUICK TIPS, TECH REVIEWS, SECURITY ALERTS AND EASY HOW-TO’S TO BE SMARTER
That’s why we see so many people taking their furry friends with them everywhere they go. Of course, companionship doesn’t mean dogs are left alone all day. That.
Whether you can take your dog with you on the go or need to leave it alone while you are out, all pet owners should take care of their home and car to keep their pets safe and their home and car tidy. You should consider investing in 5 items for your car.
Let’s start with the car. While it’s fun to take your dog on car trips for yourself or others, letting them roam around the front or back seat for quick errands or road trips can be a daunting task for them or you. We highly recommend car harnesses to keep you and your dog safe and comfortable on the road. Among them is the Kurgo Dog Harness.
Adopted tuxedo cat named Janet wants a happy new year in her new home
- Price: $40.48 (when published)
- 6,100+ Global Ratings, 70% 5-Star Ratings (at time of publication)
- The most widely marketed crash-tested pet harness available today
- Fits dogs up to 75 lbs
- Adjustable to fit dogs of all shapes and sizes
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
Get Kurgo Dog Harness
One of the biggest fears of our dogs, especially puppies, at home is shredding our favorite rugs, pillows, blankets, or shoes. No spray helps.
Hampton’s White Shepherd Dog Seeks Forever Home: ‘Give It A Chance’
It will deter them from re-biting the item. These sprays are 100% harmless to dogs and are made with all-natural ingredients, such as Feuover Bitter-Apple-Spray-for-Dogs. There are also things.
- Price: $18.97 (when published)
- 2,000+ global ratings, 75% 5-star ratings (at time of publication)
- Prevents dogs from chewing, licking wounds and chewing plants
- veterinarian recommended
- All Natural Ingredients, No Steroids, Alcohol, or Other Harmful Ingredients
Get Feulover Bitter-Apple-Spray-for-Dogs
Many dog owners want to use screen doors to give themselves and their pets fresh air. Not all screens are as durable as they look. In some cases, the dog will scratch or bite the screen, hoping to reach the squirrel it sees. This is why investing in a tear-resistant screen, such as the Saint-Gobain Pet He screen, can help.
- Price: $15.42 (when published)
- 4,300+ Global Ratings, 83% 5-Star Ratings (at time of publication)
- 10 year limited warranty
- Flame retardance
- Greenguard Gold Certified, Orthophthalate Free
Get the Saint-Gobain pet screen
From puppies to adult dogs, it is the best car purchase record in history. This almost indestructible backseat. Hammocks protect the seats, inside sides, keep your dog in a safe place, and keep everyone on the road happy.
After document issues, pilot adopts puppy abandoned by owner at San Francisco airport
Installs in minutes by simply looping the straps over the seat headrests and fits most cars and SUVs. At the time of publication, the product has over 45,000 reviews, with 76% giving the product a 5-star rating.
- Price: $35.99 (when published)
- 45,200+ Global Ratings, 76% 5-Star Ratings (at time of publication)
Get Active Pet Dog Car Seat Covers
Most of us treat our dogs like our own children. Also, if you have young children, it is important to install safety locks on drawers, cabinets, and other areas where children can get hurt.
Dogs are no exception. Placing a safety lock on your litter box will prevent your dog’s companions from rummaging through the litter box and keep you from cleaning up any nasty clutter.
- Price: $9.95 (when published)
- 36,300+ global ratings, 74% 5-star ratings (at time of publication)
- Can be used in trash bins, cabinets, ovens, washers and dryers
- Adjustable straps from 3 to 7 inches
- easy install
- 10 year warranty
Get the Jool Child Safety Strap Lock
Do you have a favorite product you use with your pets to protect your home or car from dogs? Let us know by commenting below.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
For more of my Pet Tech Tips, visit CyberGuy.com, click the magnifying glass at the top of my website, and search for “pets.” Subscribe to my free CyberGuy Reports newsletter by clicking the “Free Newsletter” link at the top of my website.
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. All rights reserved. Articles and content on CyberGuy.com may contain affiliate links that earn a commission on purchases.